Address: #02-14, Soho Life, 216 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427483
Call for Papers
You are cordially invited to contribute commentaries and research papers related to contemporary Asia and the world in the fields of politics, economics, social issues, international security, environmental protection and cyberspace for IPP Review.
The writers of articles that are selected for publication will receive remuneration. If you are interested, please contact us to discuss your proposed article.
1. Submitted papers or commentaries should not be previously published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. Once submitted to IPP Review, they should not be submitted for publication elsewhere unless they have been expressly rejected by IPP Review.
2. The length of your paper/commentary can be:
a) 1200-2000 words (including tables and figures*)
b) 4000-5000 words (including tables and figures*)
*Tables and figures should be editable.
3. Please submit your paper/commentary in MS Word format. The text should be in font size 12 and the lines should be double-spaced.
4. For the shorter papers or commentaries, contributors are not encouraged to use footnotes or endnotes but should instead provide appropriate APA-style in-text citations for facts, figures or quotations where necessary. For the longer papers or commentaries, contributors may use up to 10 endnotes.
5. All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract (50-70 words) of the paper and a brief note describing the author's current position, contact information, and relevant experience.
6. Authors will be notified by IPP Review either in the case of acceptance and publication or in the case of rejection of their submissions.
Submission of any commentaries and articles imply that authors have met the requirements of the editorial policy and publication ethics. Authors retain the copyright of their articles published on IPP Review. However, by submitting your paper, authors agree that their articles remain permanently open access to the users of IPP Review. Also, authors agree that IPP Review can use such writing in accordance with our privacy policies.